Sunday 21 December 2014

Everyone, welcome to my new blog!

I created this blog because I wanted somewhere to post detailed outfit posts and reviews for shops without making huge Tumblr posts! I will keep this blog running in tandem with my existing Tumblr blog. I also wanted to create a new name for my blog here, to make it a little more personal! Littlemisscee has been my username on various sites for a little while now; the 'Cee' is the phonetic for my first initial C, and the 'Little Miss' comes from the French meaning of my name, Charlotte, which is 'Little Woman'! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

For those who don't know me, I'm a 21 year old living in the UK, studying Translation and working in a big store! My hobbies include fashion blogging, spending time with friends and my boyfriend, reading, eating tasty food and playing video games. I also like studying Japanese, and recently enjoyed being a Japanese fashion intern! (。♥‿♥。) I also love to travel! I visited Japan in 2013, and I'll be heading back in summer of 2015, I'm so excited!

My favourite brands include Angelic Pretty, Milklim, Cute Can Kill, Kokokim, Liz Lisa, Sanrio, AMUSE, and many others! Cute Bunny Graphics

Just now, I'm working on a number of reviews to post here and I'm really excited to share them with you!

These include DreamV, CutesyKink, HolleyTeaTime and Moon Bunny! (●´ω`●)

In the meantime, if you have any requests or would like to see me review a certain item, please feel free to comment on contact me on my Tumblr (clicky thingy is in the sidebar!) (ノ・ω・)ノ

Hoping you all have a wonderful day!

Cute Bunny Graphics Love, Cee x Cute Bunny Graphics




No comments:

Post a Comment