Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Accessory Collection!


Hi cuties! I know some of you were keen for me to do a closet tour, so while I wait for my most recent clothing purchases to arrive, I thought I would give you a peek into my wardrobe starting with my accessories!


Please bear in mind that this is just my jewellery and hair accessories - shoes and headpieces and so on will be popping up in my closet tour! Also I apologize that it's so image heavy, I wanted to show everything in as much detail as possible! I've included the names of the brands beneath each photo for reference!

Disclaimer: most of the items pictured were bought by myself, but certain items were given to me in a sponsorship ie. with Sweet Spirits and Holley Tea Time. Some of the items are a few years old and so are no longer available in stores/online.

This is the storage space I use for my accessories! I bought it from IKEA many years ago and It's super cute and useful; the little compartments remind me of a dolls house! I keep the labels from clothes and shop postcards every time I buy something new, and I store them in there!

First up, necklaces!

Holley Tea Time

All Cute Can Kill

Glitter Bomb

Chess Story, Spank!

H&M, Monsoon

Now, onto hair clips/badges!

Cute Can Kill, Spank!, ManiaQ

Chocomint, Sweet Spirits, Moon Bunny

Sweet Spirits

Chocomint, Offbrand, Holley Tea Time

Cute Can Kill. Sweet Spirits, Holley Tea Time, Moon Bunny

Chocomint, Spank!, Offbrand

Sweet Spirits, Holley Tea Time

Now for the rings!

Offbrand, Cute Can Kill, Moon Bunny

Angelic Pretty, Offbrand

Cute Can Kill, Angelic Pretty

Angelic Pretty, Spank!, Chess Story, Sweet Spirits, Holley Tea Time

Chocomint, Angelic Pretty

Some other bits and bobs!

All chocomint

Offbrand

My favourite earrings from 8th Sin, Cute Can Kill and Holley Tea Time

My offbrand bracelets and fairy kei bits!

So that's the majority of my accessories! I have a little box of offbrand bits that I don't wear so often, but these are my favourite and cutest pieces! I hope you all enjoyed seeing them; please ask if you have any queries or comments!

Until next time!

Love, Cee x

No comments:

Post a Comment