Wednesday 17 June 2015

Mini-Hiatus!

Hello lovely people! I'm just writing to let you all know that I am taking a brief hiatus for the next three weeks before Hyper Japan, to focus on my studies and my final few weeks at my job. I'm currently working 25 hours a week and I'm writing a Masters thesis, so I'm a bit busy and stressed which means I can't put much energy into my blog and outfits *sad face*

However, I have lots of exciting reviews to write for you all and cute outfits planned for Hyper Japan and my trip to Japan right after, so I will be posting those as soon as I finish my job and get more of my thesis out of the way ^^ Please bear with me in the meantime!

On another note, I will be modelling in the Hyper Japan fashion show again this year which I am so excited for, as many of my friends are also participating! *waves* I'm experimenting with some new looks which I'm looking forward to, I just hope it isn't too hot in the venue so I won't roast! I hope you are all well and thank you for understanding my little break!

Love, MyPastelUniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment