Friday 20 March 2015

Recent Purchases

Hi cuties! Today the weather is super grey (classic England) and the lighting is crazy, so I wanted to just do a super quick post to share some of the things I ordered recently! I'm currently saving up for my trip to Japan in July, so I'm trying to keep my spending to a minimum, so these are just a couple of super cute things for my trip/for the spring! ^^ I hope you like them!

1. Scallop Pumps from Dear My Love at DreamV

When I saw that DreamV were releasing purple pumps, I was so excited! Ever since Kokokim released their purple heart heels, I had really wanted a pair, but they were always super expensive even second hand (over £100!), so I was ecstatic that DreamV were selling a far cheaper alternative. I bought some boots from DreamV back in the winter which are so comfy, so I'm confident these shoes will be equally lovely. I couldn't resist the cute scallop details and heart charm at the front. I was also really tempted by the beige colourway to, so perhaps I'll order those to if I like the purple ones enough! They were only 3,299 yen plus about 600 yen postage to my shopping service, which is a steal!

2. Off-the shoulder top from Dear My Love at Dream V

Since I bought an off the shoulder top from Ingni and loved how it looked, I wanted to get another one for spring! I love the cute shoulder ties on this one, and also how loose and comfy it looks. I think it'll go perfectly with a simple lace skirt or cute shorts, and some beige ballet shoes. I chose beige, but the other colourways are all adorable so it was a difficult choice!

3. Liz Lisa x My Melody Fukubukuro Top

Apologies for the absolutely titchy-teeny photo! It's a little hard to find stock photos of the lucky pack items. I got the skirt from this lucky pack from the sales comm and adore it, so I really wanted to get the top to go along with it. I regretted not ordering the fukubukuro back in the winter, so I'm collecting various bits from it over time. I ordered the top off Yahoo auctions for a really good price (about 2,500 yen) using Japonica Market as usual. It looks really soft and warm (it's still freezing here in good old England) so I'm excited to try it!

4. To Alice Strawberry Bunny Skirt

I was really sad when I preordered the one piece version of this and it turned out to be sold out T.T luckily I was able to buy the skirt instead on preorder and swap the cardigan I had wanted for the long-sleeved top instead. I absolutely adore this print, partly because I love bunnies and also because I love strawberries and don't own many strawberry-themed items. To Alice handmakes their items and they are really good quality, and super cute. Prices are a little higher than some taobao shops, but for the quality it's a definite bargain. The skirt was only around £13 with about £3 domestic shipping, so I was very happy! I'm so excited to wear this on my Japan holiday with a plain white lacy blouse and some cute strawberry accessories.

5. To Alice Strawberry Bunny Top

I fell for the cute bunny design on this top and just had to get it. It was really cheap (about £7) and the stock photos look like its a loose and comfy fit, and you can either wear it casually with some comfy shorts or dress it up with a jacket and cute pink skirt! It somewhat reminds me of the cherry bunny print Angelic Pretty brought out a few years ago ~

So that's all the things I bought recently and am waiting (not patiently at all) to arrive! I hope you like the items as much as I do, and I'll be posting a review of things when they come. I hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!

Love, Cee x

No comments:

Post a Comment