Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tofu Cute Review (Amuse)

Good evening cuties! Today I'll be bringing you a mini review of an order I placed with Tofu Cute recently. Though I've visited their stalls at many events as well as the physical shop in Portsmouth, I had never ordered from their website before, and when I saw that they were stocking the 'Lesser Panda' plush from Amuse (the company which makes Alpacasso) I just had to place an order!

After some deliberation, I chose the one with the cute flower on its ear, as it looks so friendly and pretty! (Images property of TofuCute).

I completed my order on the 3rd May, and by the next day I received an update email to say my item had been dispatched, which was super quick and I was very pleased. I've noticed that the staff are very quick to post items when I have ordered from their sister company Dreamy Bows to, so shipping is always very efficient ^^ My item was sent by Standard mail, and arrived a couple of days later.

In a forgetful moment, I didn't take a photo of the package; the plush arrived safely wrapped in a strong postage bag for protection from the rain! The kind staff included a TofuCute postcard, as well as a flyer for the upcoming event Hyper Japan. I was pleased with how carefully the plush was packaged, and this is also something I have noticed when ordering from Dreamy Bows also :)

I was so happy to see this cheerful face when I pulled it out of the package!

The plushie is so soft to the touch, and has lovely detailed stitching on its face.

I forgot how large Lesser Panda tails are, so I was surprised when I turned the panda over and spotted it! It's very cute and reminds me of a raccoon! XD

The tag, as with all Amuse plush, is the cutest! I love the panda character and I'm really hoping that they produce more merchandise featuring him in the near future.

The back of the tag shows the other versions of the plush available in that series. I really like the raccoon one!

Lesser-chan managed to squeeze into a spot on the plushie table!

I'm really happy with how soft and well-made the plushie is, and I've found the same with all of the other Amuse products I've bought in the past.

Overall I was thrilled with how smoothly and quickly my order with Tofu Cute went, and I would definitely place more orders in the future. The postage was very reasonable, and they offer free postage in the UK for orders over a certain amount, which is a lovely bonus if you are buying a large plushie or lots of things at once! They have recently added lots of new items to the online store including lots of Alpacasso and Loppy plush, so I recommend checking it out!

I hope this was a useful post and you enjoyed seeing the adorable Lesser-chan!

Love, Cee x

No comments:

Post a Comment