Friday 8 May 2015

Fairy Kei, Gyaru and Lolita Wardrobe Tour!

Hello cuties! Today I'll finally be showing you my wardrobe and my collection of clothing, after wanting to do a closet tour for the longest time! My style is always changing and I like to dabble in different styles, which this tour will show. I hope you'll all enjoy seeing my closet; it's not huge by any means but I'm very proud of how I've built it up in recent years! ^^

This is what my wardrobe looks like! It's built into the wall of my bedroom, and so is fairly small, but I pack as much into it as I can! I also have under-bed box storage for my 'regular' and work clothing. I like to hang most of my clothes, but I never seem to have enough hangers!

Please note that I haven't included accessories or shoes in this post; I may add them at a later date if everyone would like to see them!

Fairy Kei;

Milklim Sweater

Vintage Mickey Mouse Shorts

Milklim Hooded Jacket

Vintage Jacket with offbrand & handmade badges

Offbrand Fairy Kei Clothing

Listen Flavour Hoodie

Marjour Top

Vintage Barbie Top

Milklim Dress with Cute Can Kill badge

Offbrand Gauze Top

Handmade skirt

Handmade Barbie Skirt

Holley Tea Time Skirt

Offbrand Pannier

Gyaru & Himekaji;

ToAlice Top and Skirt

Liz Lisa Carousel Top

Bobon21 Winter Dress

Bobon21 Floral Dress

CutesyKink Sukapan, Liz Lisa Shorts

Liz Lisa Tie Top

Dear My Love Shoulder Top

Liz Lisa x My Melody Top and Skirt

Bobon21 Overall Dress

CutesyKink Dress and Top

ToAlice Cardigan

Liz Lisa Winter Top

Strawberry Skies Ballet Skirt

Lolita;

Bodyline's Squirrel Party OP and Bunny Cinderella JSK

Baby Angel Skirt, Bodyline Skirt

Angelic Pretty Dreamy Dollhouse JSK

CutesyKink Blouse, AP Cardigan

Angelic Pretty Petticoat

Bodyline Unicorn Cutsew

So there you have it; my wardrobe! There are a few bits and pieces missing which are at my other home or in the wash, but I managed not to forget anything important! I hope you all enjoyed a look at my closet, I hope I can build it up lots in the future!

Hoping you all have a lovely weekend!

Love, Cee x

No comments:

Post a Comment