Wednesday 19 August 2015

Japan Haul Part 1 ; Accessories




Hello lovely people! I just got back from my trip to Japan, which was wonderful! I was able to visit lots of new places which I hadn't seen before and meet some adorable and friendly new people on my travels, as well as doing lots and lots of shopping!! I wanted to share with you all what I bought during my trip, so I'll be showing you the accessory part of my haul today! 

Please bear in mind that I worked a lot over the last year to save for my trip and to buy all of the things I'll be talking about ^^ it took a lot of time and I'm very happy I was able to save up carefully and stick with a job whilst doing my masters degree to! 

I will be doing a super cute giveaway for all my social media followers which contains some accessories from my trip, but that is a surprise so I won't be showing them here! :)

All the jewellery and hair accessories I picked up! There's definitely a colour theme here!!



Brooches; Nile perch and Milklim! Nile perch have a lovely little shop in La Foret department store, 
Harajuku, whilst Milklim recently opened a new shop next to Takeshita Dori. I visited both a number
 of times on my trip as their products are so adorable and the staff were lovely! I had a long conversation with the staff in Milklim, who were very kind and helpful.



Badges; Nile Perch, Milklim, Spank!, Milk, 6%dokidoki. I visited Spank! for the first time and it was the cutest little shop, hidden away in Nakano Broadway. The shop girl was so cute and helpful, I'll post more about my trip there in my travel blog posts! I also went to 6% dokidoki for the first time ever, and was lucky enough to meet Manon from Strawberryskies briefly, who was so cute and beautiful! 



Super cute fluffy monster hair tie from a cute store in Shibuya, some cute hair bands from Claire's, various hair ties from Disney Sea, heart bobbles and barrettes from WEGO (such an amazing store and very cheap!)  and a Bonbonribbon bracelet from Sanrio Puroland;




So fluffy and a little spooky!




I love the glittery and colourful bits inside these hair bobbles!






Rings; 6%dokioki, Angelic Pretty and WEGO. I had been looking for the bunny ring for ages, and was so excited to find it for cheap in Closet Child!




Happy to add these to my Angelic Pretty ring collection ^^ 



Earrings; top row ~ Spank! Bottom row ~ spinns and Paris kids 




The Spank! Earrings have such cute glittery effects, and the colours are so dreamy and pastelly!
I had wanted some ballet shoe accessories for ages, and I was so thrilled to find these ~



Miscellaneous; Liz Lisa x My Melody barrette, Milklim headband, Bubbles choker, WEGO daisy choker and face confetti, off brand blue barrette and pink gingham headbow, Angelic Pretty Jewellery Jelly wrist cuffs ~



I loved this choker, I hope it refers to Lolita fashion and not the book (cries)



So that's the summary of the accessories I picked up in Japan! I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I chose and I'll be sharing the clothing part of my haul next time! 

I hope you all have a lovely evening!!

Love, MyPastelUniverse


                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment