Sunday 30 August 2015

Japan Haul Part 2 - Clothing

Hello cuties! Today I'll be continuing on from my last blog post about the things I bought in Japan last month, this time I'll be talking about the clothes and shoes I picked up during my trip. I did a lot of shopping while we were there, particularly in Tokyo during the LaForet Grand Bazaar, which meant I was able to pick up lots of incredible bargains! All the stores had big summer sales on as well, so lots of things were reduced by at least half.

I've divided everything up into sections based on the brand and style ^^ I hope you all enjoy this post! Most of the items are from current or recent collections and so should be available on the brands' websites or on Yahoo! Japan ~

Ank Rouge

I love the details on these blouses, I'm a sucker for embroidery! While I was in Japan, Ank Rouge was doing a promotion of two items for 6,900 yen, including dresses, skirts and tops, so I bought a few pairs of clothes to mix and match ^^

The material on these cutsews is so comfy and soft! They fit really nicely and are really versatile, so I can wear them with lots of different dresses and skirts! I really love the moon cut-out, it reminds me of Sailor Moon ~

The writing on this skirt makes me chuckle a little - it seems like adorable has turned into two seperate words XD

I love this melon soda and fancy cocktail print so much, as well as the pocket detail! I had to get it in both colourways, since the colours pop out in such different ways.

Cute apron dress! I saw this in Harajuku, but when I went back to buy it they had sold out! :'( Luckily I found it in the store in Shibuya 109 at the end of my holiday, and it was still in the sale!

Milklim

This dress is so comfy and super loose, so it could even be worn as a nightgown. I love wearing it to laze around the house in!

I love the new Milklim Magical line so much, especially this design with the cute soda glass and characters! The colours are so dreamy ~

I had wanted to get something with the cotton candy design on for ages, so I was very happy to pick this top up. I'm a big fan of polka dots to, so it's perfect for me.

Nile Perch & Spank!

When I went into Nile Perch, I kept rambling to the shop girl about how much I loved moon prints and designs, so she helped me choose this top! It's so cute ~

These cardigans are so comfy and nice and baggy; I found the heart one in Closet Child, and the moon and stars one in the Laforet sale!

This dress was also from Closet Child! The lace has little bears on bicycles, so cute!

I couldn't resist the allure of this sweater; I love bunnies and I love moons, what can I say? XD

The moon tights are Nile Perch, the others are from Spank!

I was super tempted by this skirt the first time I visited Spank!, but I wasn't sure if it would be a little short on me. The second time I went there, I tried it on and it turned out to be a perfect fit since I'm not very tall!

Swimmer

I picked up both of these in the Laforet sale for super cheap - I hadn't ever bought from Swimmer before my trip, but when I saw how adorable the shop was, I fell in love right away!

Others

Honey Cinnamon top with embroidery - I love the cute lipstick detail! Everything in Honey Cinnamon was adorable but a little pricey, so I decided to just pick up this one item.

Adorable night shirt by Spinns

Heart cut-out skirt from WEGO and envelope skirt from Spinns. The envelope skirt was only 500 yen in the sale, so ridiculously cheap??

Top from WEGO

Top from Lodispotto; I had never seen Lodispotto clothing before I came across their shop in HEP 5, Osaka. Everything was so girly and very simple, which I really liked. This top caught my eye because the stripes made me think of candy. It also flares out at the waist when worn, which is a super cute touch!

Miauler Mew set! I had seen this set on line before I went over to Japan but had been hesitant about whether the colour would be too dark purple in real life. When I saw it in Shibuya 109 though, it was perfectly coloured and I knew I had to get it right away! The embroidery is really crisp and lovely to ~

Off-the-shoulder top from Swankiss, one of my favourite items from the whole holiday! I love how the print has little glittery stars and hearts all over it. It was so exciting to visit the Swankiss store in real life to, everything was so fluffy, just as I imagined it would be!

Blue top from Liz Lisa, with the cutest floral embroidery on the hem!

Angelic Pretty

Salon du The Rose Skirt in Lavender. I bought this in the Angelic Pretty sale in the store in Hiroshima! The shop lady and I spoke for about an hour about lolita fashion over the world and she showed me lots of fabric samples, it was really nice!

Jewellery Jelly OP in Mint. I found this in Closet Child for only 4,500 yen with the wristcuffs and headbow, as the dress was damaged by the previous owner - a small part of the back fabric has been bleached either in the sun or by a chemical, but luckily its barely noticeable! Jewellery Jelly was a dream dress for me, so I was ecstatic to finally buy it! The print is so glittery and pastelly.

Accessories;

Cream soda bag from WEGO, ballet bag from Swimmer

Horoscope clutch bag from Swimmer - I fell in love with the design straight away! I just wish they had made the bag a little larger so you could fit more inside it.

Socks from Swimmer, WEGO and Gelato Pique. The Gelat Pique socks are for bed or lounging around in, and they are the absolute softest socks I have ever owned!! I bought so many socks on my trip, but the rest are currently in the laundry hehe XD

Purple wedges from WEGO, strappy wedges from Liz Lisa.

Platform sneakers from Miauler Mew. These suit so many of my clothes really well, and they're suprisingly super comfortable (they took up lots of room in my bag, so I wore them a lot to travel on the bullet train and around the stations!!). They remind me of Swankiss' platform sneakers, but a lot less expensive!

Thank you all for reading, and I hope it was interesting to see what I picked up! There is definitely a lot of purple in what I bought, and now my wardrobe is almost half purple/pink, but that's just the way I like it :D I'm glad I managed to pick up some long-sleeved items to since it's already getting cold here in the UK!

On a different note, it was also my birthday recently, and my friends from my local Lolita community went for a picnic in a nearby city. It was a really fun day and luckily we didn't get rained on at all! We messed around a whole lot with my new iPad on photobooth, pulling lots of silly faces and eating lots of tasty food ^^ It was a really lovely day!

The outfit I wore! I was happy to have an opportunity to wear my new AP skirt, I'd never tried a classical-style print before!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and I'll be posting again very soon! ^^

Love, Mypasteluniverse x

2 comments:

  1. All is so kawaii <3 I love dresses especially =w=
    And you're so pretty >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I have the crescent moon cut out top in white and I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete