Tuesday 27 January 2015

recent purchases!

Hello cuties! Today I thought I would share some of my latest purchases with you while I'm waiting for them all to arrive. I have been testing out some different shopping services recently as well as trying out taobao shopping for the first time, so I'll be sure to review all of my experiences for you in the future!

(Mini-disclaimer) I worked a lot of hours over Christmas to save for my Japan travel this year, and I decided to treat myself to some new clothes with some of the leftover money; all the items were bought by me and were not sponsored (^^)

So let's see what I chose!

Florrie (from IntrinsicallyFlorrie) was selling this lovely Angelic Pretty bag on the Facebook sales group, and I am in dire need of a new lolita bag so I was super pleased to find one at a good price (I think it was £35). Florrie is a kind and careful seller, and let me know that the bag had a small mark on it; to me it looks brand new!

I have been trying to build up the beginnings of my spring and summer wardrobe ready for when I visit Japan this summer, so I had a look around on the facebook sales pages and found this lovely Bobon21 dress. It is very princessy and I love the wide sleeves. It's very soft and comfy to!

I also spotted this lovely Liz Lisa top on the facebook sales group; it has a peasant-blouse style and I love the chiffon sleeves; I think they'll be perfect for keeping cool in the hot Japanese summer! Coming from the UK, I don't have the highest heat tolerance, though I have some South African blood!

Taobao order; I placed an order a couple of weeks ago through Bhiner as I have heard good things about their service and their website seems really easy to use. I wanted to place another order with taobaoring, but sadly the item was sold out when they tried to purchase it. Maybe I'll try taobaoring next time! I chose a cardigan from ToMyBear/ToAlice, which is an adorable shop selling cute dresses and lolita/casual items and which has good reviews for selling high quality clothes! I also picked two dresses from Bobon21 and some plain tights (you can never have too many tights), both of which I had been eyeing for a while.

This paw detail just kills me!

This reminds me of Swankiss...

(Looks so cute and like a santa dress XD I ordered the pink one!)

I found these Liz Lisa sheepskin boots on yahoo! auctions for cheap (only 3000 yen new!) , and I really need some more winter shoes, so I bought them through Japonica Market! They are on their way to me now and I think should arrive by the end of the week! They ended up weighing 1.75kg in their package though T_T so shipping was a little pricy :_;* The shoes have a 12cm heel which is big for me, but I think the platform soles will make them easier to walk in!!

I snapped up this cute DreamV skirt from a Facebook sales community; it was a great bargain and I really want a plain skirt to wear with the gyaru/more casual clothes I bought recently. I want to expand across a wide range of fashion styles, so I'm altering my wardrobe a little!

I decided to give Tenso's forwarding service a try; it keeps popping up when I look at reviews, and their fees are very cheap! I ordered this cute Liz Lisa top from the Shibuya109 (ichi-maru-kyuu) web shop in their sale for half price, so I was thrilled! It's in lavender which is one of my favourite colours to wear, and it looks very very warm. I love faux fur at the moment to, and I think it'll suit my big fluffy Russian hat nicely! I also think it will go well with the kokokim tights I bought back last year, so I can mix gyaru and moehara styles in an outfit ^^ I only placed this order the other day, so I'm waiting for it to arrive at Tenso's office!

I was looking for items from Angelic Pretty's Sugar Dream Dome release, and I found the sax cardigan on UsagiYouHinten (a second hand shop similar to ClosetChild) for a reasonable price, so I was very excited to be able to purchase it! I hope I can buy the skirt at a later date, I keep watching Yahoo! auctions just in case. I just adore the collar and sleeve detail.

It reminds me somewhat of Frozen! Perhaps I will pair it with my blonde wig in a braid and do an Elsa-inspired coordinate...*begins daydreaming*

Cute Can Kill did an update of their shop today, and whilst I didn't see anything new I liked, I had wanted these earrings and the ring for a long time and was thrilled that Lila was offering 30% off with a special code, so I just had to get them! My friend has the milkshakes in ring form, and they are just adorable in person. I can't wait to wear them in a cute pastel outfit. Shipping from Italy seems faster now that Lila uses registered mail, which I'm so happy about!

Her items are just so dreamy! There are still some phone cases and earrings left, so please go have a look!

Last but not least, I had been searching for an off-the shoulder top to wear in a casual gyaru style outfit since I saw one in Shibuya 109. Honey Cinnamon had one but the material was odd, but luckily this top from Ingni came up on the Facebook sales group. It looks very soft and creamy, and it has cute pearls sewn into the bow part of the sweater. It will also be coming from Italy; the packages will be racing each other to arrive first!

And there you have it! It seems like a lot of stuff, but it was actually spaced out over a few weeks and months of me deciding and agonising over what to buy! I can't wait to experiment with gyaru and himekaji style as well as trying out new fairy kei ideas! If you have any questions please drop me a comment! I hope all your weeks are lovely and I will post soon!

Love, Cee x

No comments:

Post a Comment