Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Kawaii Kollective!

Hello cuties! Today I want to tell you about a cute store which I love to visit every time I go back to London, the Kawaii Kollective! This store is based inside the China Town London Market in China Town, London, and sells all kinds of cute things. They also have a website, and an eBay shop if you live outside of London, and ships overseas! They stock alpacasso, roppis, Sailor Moon items, Totoro items, Kpop fan merchandise, Japanese and Korean makeup, and much more! I have visited the store a number of times now, as well as seeing them at conventions like Hyper Japan, and I always have a nice chat with the owner! ^^ On my most recent visit, I knew I wanted to buy a pote usa roppi blanket which I had my eye on for a while, and I mailed the owner Emma who was kind enough to set it aside for me!

Their website is here !



Inside Emma's little shop unit! Everything is so colourful and I want to buy it all. I was so mesmerized by all the Loppy plush when I visited that I completely missed the Cardcaptor Sakura merchandise she has, I spotted a Kero-chan figure in the photo when I got home, so I'll be sure to pick one up next time I go! I love the huge Loppy backpacks, but I would never want to take it outside incase I got it dirty :__:' I also really want to collect the little fluffy ball chains, I picked up one while I was there but all the colours are so sweet! As you can see, she has a big range of Alpacasso and other Amuse items! She will also be stocking some new lines soon, from what I have heard! ^^
My purchases!
As soon as Emma showed me the blanket (she kindly unfolded one so I could see the print) I knew I had to buy it! Even through the plastic wrapping I could tell it was going to be super soft and fluffy. I couldn't decide whether to buy a beige Loppy or a fluffy pompom so in the end I found a compromise; the pompom with the beige Loppy! I haven't decided what I will attach it to yet; my 3DS is blue and covered with bunny/seal stickers so I expect I'll use it for that! The blanket was £25 (actually cheaper than ordering online from any other sellers and paying shipping) and the pompom keychain was £4.50, so reasonable prices for lovely products! ^^


As you can see, the blanket is huuuuuuge! It would easily cover a single bed and then some and most of a double (mine is a large double). You could easily fit two people under it or wrap yourself up in it (as I frequently do!
The print is just darling! The white rabbit takes up a lot of the blanket, then it's surrounded by cute strawberries and more bunny friends!


This is the outfit I wore for my trip that afternoon! I also visited Japan Centre to pick up groceries. My top and skirt are CutesyKink, the bag is ShellieMay by Tokyo Disney Sea, my shoes are DreamV, wig is Lockshop, and my hair bobbles are H&M kids.

I hope you enjoyed this little report! I recommend you check out Emma's website, she's super helpful and friendly, and if you see something that isn't online, you can message her and she will do her best to help (she also replies very quickly!) If you visit London, her stall is worth a visit, as well as Chinatown for its food and other kawaii/snack stores! Thank you for reading!

Love, Cee x

2 comments:

  1. omg she has so much more than when I last went ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, she has expanded a lot! It's a wonderland!

    ReplyDelete