Wednesday 14 January 2015

Moon Bunny Review!


Good afternoon cuties (or whatever it may be in your time zone!)Today I'll be showing you the cute items I purchased from the lovely Moon Bunny at Hyper Japan, from her adorable store! I kept going back to look and try and decide what to buy many times over the weekend, everything was so cute! I wish I had bought more, but I had bought way too much already
Veronica, the owner of Moon Bunny had set up the cutest stall on the second floor (sort of balcony area) at Hyper Japan, and I was so excited when I spotted it. I wanted to go and say hi, but walked past a few times before I had the courage to do so. Veronica was very sweet and a little shy but spoke very good English and was very friendly! I took a couple of photos of the stall, it is laid out so nicely and is just a sea of cute!


Just look at all the cute bunny and bear faces!



The lovely Veronica and her stall!


These are the stock photos from her website of the items I picked out! I was interested to see how the real things lived up to their photos, as I had been poring over her Storenvy shop and considering placing an order for a long time! Here are the items in person:


The bear brooch! Once I spotted this I just had to buy it. It perfectly went with the Dreamy Dollhouse coordinate I wore for the fashion show that day, and Anna Yano commented on it and chose my outfit to win, so I think of it as a lucky bear! Its super well made and is just like the stock picture, its constructed carefully with a wooly material and ribbon and lace. Everything is sewn well and the back part is carefully attached so it feels very secure when worn. Its also not too heavy and doesn't pull on your clothes. I love the bow on the back; its a cute added touch! There are little hearts on the ears and a cute diamante on the neck bow also!



The outfit I wore for the fashion show along with lucky bear!


This ice cream brooch is just the sweetest and most detailed thing! Close up, the clay is sparkly and it looks super magical. The pin is safely glued to the back, and all parts of the brooch are well glued together. I love the tiny details of the stars and stripey cone; I am amazed by how precise Veronica's work is! Again this lives up to its picture well; its perfectly pastel! I only wish it could be worn as a hairclip to ^^


Where do I start with this ring?? It's so lovely; I fell in love with the little bear's face and his adorable bow tie; he's like a miniature relative of Lucky bear! The texture of his fur shows such an amazing attention to detail as well as his face. The back of the ring is smooth and comfy to wear and is very well glued onto the ring base! I agonised over which colour to get, but realised that purple makes up a large bulk of my wardrobe so I chose lavender! There are many other colours available as well as a bunny version to!


As you can see, Moon Bunny's items are super super nice quality and unlike any other brand I've seen. The tiny details are definitely worth spending a little extra (the brooch is $20, the ring $12.50 and the ice cream $15 - I think that's very reasonable considering all the work that goes into the items!). It was an added bonus to meet the owner as she is very sweet and it's nice to support an independent designer like Veronica. I would definitely recommend buying from her; the shop is based in Russia and so shipping may take a little time, however friends who have ordered from her before have had a great experience with no issues ^^.
I hope you all enjoyed this (brief) review! I'm excited to incorporate these items into an outfit soon! Please feel free to comment with any questions and I'll do my best to answer!
Be sure to check out Moon Bunny here
Love, Cee x


No comments:

Post a Comment